Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gray day

Another cold front is coming through today. It's not going to get that cold, but a second one will be here Friday and that's going to make it very cold this weekend O.O The most that today's cold front did was make it drizzly rainy gray day. At least tonight I got to be with Lee ^_^ We hung out at his house and drank hot cocoa with marshmallows.

I turned in my final Digital Drawing projects today. I was happy with what I had done. Maybe I might post them here one day ^_^ Next semester I'll be taking Computer Animations/3D Modelling. Not 3D like in the movies with the glasses. But 3D as in CGI like Toy Story, Up!, and Avatar. They're going to use Blender to teach the basics. The course is more an intro to CGI and such and Blender is free. So it makes sense to use it instead of Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment