Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of Winter break

Back to school tomorrow, so my Internet curfew is at 10pm tonight. Le sigh.

Lee stayed overnight last night to celebrate New Year's with me <3 We kissed at midnight in front of my mom and her friends. But they didn't seem to notice since they were also kissing ^_^ Actually, I do know mom noticed. It's hard to say why I know that she noticed though.

After Lee left this morning and mom recovered enough from last night, we headed over to Staples. I wanted to look at the Kindle Fire. Best Buy had one to look at but for reason, their's didn't have anything on it. Staples had one that was loaded with stuff especially games and a drawing app. Two of the things that I'm interested in and that stresses computers and tablets alike. The Kindle Fire performed quite well ^_^ I'm also thinking of getting a refurbished iPad first generation ^_^

Oh, I also over heard my mom talking to my dad on the phone this morning about getting me a passport O.O Something about it taking six months to get approved and barely enough time to be here by summer O.O Not having a passport is the biggest thing preventing me from travelling with my dad O.O I hope, hope, hope that they're serious. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment