Buongiorno! Mi chiamo Emily ^_^ Sono di Florida. Sono quattordici anni.
Guess what language we started today ^_^ Yup! Italian ^_^ Soon, I will be able to go to Olive Garden and order without having to point LOL ^_^ We'll be learning German in the last quarter of the year.
I also started Calculus today along with Intro to CGI/Animation, Short Stories, and Music Theory. So far, calculus doesn't seem much different than Pre Calc, but our teacher said just wait. I took Music Theory instead of Humanities II because I wanted to be able to talk with Lee about what he loves: music. Short Stories is about, well, short stories ^_^
Intro to CGI/Animation is going to be fun but also very long. Ms Lewis demonstrated how long it takes the computer just to do a five second movie with a simple scene and simple action: twenty minutes O.O And we're supposed to be doing a five minute movie as a final group project O.O We should have started last year O.O LOL ^_^ But! We're using Blender. It's free and I already have it installed on my computer and laptops and know how to do some stuff with it.
This looks to be a fun and interesting last half of the year ^_^
Devo andare adesso. Arrivederci! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment