Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to school

School started back up today. Everyone else gets today because of New Years but us. Mom spent the whole day celebrating the peace and quite because I was in school >.< LOL ^_^ Next week is midterms. We'll be spending most of this week reviewing and maybe going over new stuff. I also need to decide which classes I want to take for the last half of the year. Digital Art is ending and I am think of taking Computer Modeling/3D. Also Humanities I is ending and I need to decide if I want to take Humanities II or Music Theory. I will be taking Short Stories in place of Intro to Lit and Calculus in place of Pre-Calc. I'll be starting the Italian quarter of Intro to Languages. And there's the SAT.

A nasty cold front is coming through today. It started out warm with some drizzle rain, but by the time I got out of school, it was getting cold. It's supposed to be below freezing Wednesday morning O.O Mom and I are going to be scrambling to cover our plants up tomorrow night. Maybe even pull some of them in the house. Sasha is going to be locked inside too. Just too cold for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment