Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zombies

I like to joke that one day I will be Empress of Mars, commanding a great army of zombies ^_^ Not those sluggish ones you see in the old movies, but the new, modern version that can run and almost think. Those are the most dangerous. Well, last night, just after falling asleep, I had a dream about zombies. It took place in a post-apocalyptic world. Zombies everywhere, just like in the movies and books and such. You read about such a world. But until you actually live in it, even only in a dream, you don't truly understand what it is like. The only hope is not to be caught. Always running. Never safe for very long. One mistake and disaster. I was asleep only an hour before I forced myself to wake up and escape. I think I'm going to avoid zombie stories for a little while. Maybe read something less dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment