A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Almost summer ^_^
Other than first thing this morning, today felt like a summer day. I even dressed in shorts and sandals for school ^_^ Even the turtles in the school's ponds were out sunning themselves. Along the edges of the ponds, little fish were trying to munch on anything green they could find. If you moved close to the water's edge, the little fish would swim away in a panic. There were ducks in one of the ponds but they were local ones. Most of the others have migrated on after resting up. I hope tomorrow is just as nice. Maybe I'll even wear my "gypsy" outfit that Teagan put together for me ^_^
Labels:
Teagan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment